By contracting with Nevada Construction Services you can substantially reduce your risk of failure. An uncontrolled payment process can mean financial losses, liens and lawsuits. It can make or break a project. Nevada Construction Services is there to assist in preventing these things from happening.
The fact is most lenders require a voucher control agent. Why? To protect their money, on loan to the developer/contractor, from being allocated improperly or in an untimely manner.
Nevada Construction Services
- Communicates Construction Progress between lender and borrowers.
- Objectively manages payments on contracts, work orders, purchase orders and agreements between developers, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Provide real-time accounting and reporting of funds disbursed.
- Inspects job sites to ensure authenticity of payment requests.
- Collects material and labor releases prior to disbursing payments (protects from liens).
- Ensures accurate and timely payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Hold the appropriate bond measurements with State Contractor’s Board.
- Coordinates the filing of the notices of completion with the County – cutting mandatory lien period in half ( where applicable).